Sunday, August 26, 2007

Susan Waitley on Ladd McNamara

IF YOU LANDED ON THIS SECTION ALONE, AND THE REST OF THE PAGE DOES NOT APPEAR (WITH THE VIDEO AT THE TOP), PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://checkoutmcnamara.blogspot.com/

The other day an associate asked me if Dr. Ladd McNamara was in my downline. I said, "I only wish." I'll tell you what I really think about Dr. Ladd. It doesn't matter if you are downline or upline or cross line to him. Dr. Ladd is great to work with. I've watch him grow in USANA over the past twelve years. I think at first most of us saw him as "the doctor" that was a wealth of information that helped all our businesses grow. And, I might add with great passion.

I have come to observe not only is Dr. Ladd McNamara a wealth of medical information, but he has also come to be a fantastic and successful leader in this business. I watch him with his downline and wish he were MY UPLINE! He is focused on his team and working with great people and leaders, and has set in place an attitude and program that will lead his team to success. He is dedicated to moving everyone that is an active team member upwards in rank. I'm keeping my eye on him and highly suggest you do the same.


Susan Waitley,

1-Star Diamond
Fortune 25 Club
Million Dollar Club

Please see more at: http://laddmcnamara.blogspot.com/

No comments: